* Hosting targetted Guaranteed visitors - will it work

Hi,
    I plan to buy one lakh Hosting targetted Garanteed visitors...
    They say its not popups but redirects....

Will th guaranteed visitors package work....

How effecient is it.

Has any one tried it before...

What are the other ways to gain trafic...

Please let me know..
    Thanks for u r time

Have a nice day

You should at least try Google AdWords. Seek out keywords with low bids/competition, write ads, and since changes to your ads take just minutes to show up on Google searches, you can quite quickly learn which ads bring you sales and which don't.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Yes Dan Grossman ,
    You are right....Adwords is a nice way too...Thanks again for stressing that.
    I also plan to get the guaranteed visitors and wanna know experiences of any guys who used it or any idea about it.
    I am a newbie and i thought this is simple way to gain maximum visitors at low cost...

and i really wonder where these visitors come from....although they eay its Hosting targetted i have sum doubts about the quality of visitors and if atleast 10 % of them will actually see my site.

Re: Hosting targetted Guaranteed visitors - will it work

Originally posted by newearn
    Hi,
    I plan to buy one lakh Hosting targetted Garanteed visitors...
    They say its not popups but redirects....

Will th guaranteed visitors package work....

How effecient is it.

Has any one tried it before...

What are the other ways to gain trafic...

Please let me know..
    Thanks for u r time

Have a nice day
    You'll get visitors - but generally that kind of traffic is mainly useless - they say it's targeted...but how can you really verify if it is or not? Google is a good way to get started. Paying to send mass amounts of traffic your way won't generate you sales, it'll just increase your bandwidth costs.
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

Where are you buying from?

If they've got a huge list of about 100 categories, and claim it's all domain traffic, it's probably a reseller of AdBuyTraffic.com (the reseller program goes under another name, but it's the same company). From what I could find backtracking the IPs from their service, they were showing sites layered on top of eachother in something called an "ad viewer" layer, which made it next to impossible to navigate the top site or the one under it. They did it to inflate their traffic, but it makes the traffic worthless. The owner of their feeds was a company called TrafficBridge which does not offer category targeting, so whether the 100+ targeting options actually exist is in the air too.

If you're buying from somewhere else, perhaps we can give some specific feedback.

Hello Dan
    Funny yes i saw only adbuytraffic and another one called www.sitevertiser.com
    ( not targetted )

Can u explain me whats wrong with adbuytraffic.com ...even i was wondering how is it possible for them to bring only hosting targetted traffic in 60 days time....

and have u used it before...since u know something about them...what do they really do.

and i also saw www.trafficbridge.com ....is adbuytraffic a reseller of traffic provided by above company.

I just gave you my experience with adbuytraffic's stuff. It was poor for me and everyone I know that tried it, and being in the business, I mean worse than just the normal complaints.

Sitevertiser.com appears to be selling popunders on the ***** network (paypopup.com, from their price quote form) which is pretty high quality stuff. I've made sales off campaigns on that network and know a web host or two that's tried it and has also, but make sure you design a specific popunder for it, using your normal website probably isn't the best way.

Yes, the traffic from the adbuytraffic all came from IPs owned by trafficbridge, so it's safe to assume they are getting it from them.

Vow thanks a Million for Dan Grossman..

HE HE HE...
    i saved my 129 $....

Wish you good luck and the other guys too

Have a great business !!!

Dan, how's your service when it comes to Targeted Visitors? Obviously being a staff/owner, you are going to talk good about it, but what can you honestly say?

I'm sure you can find plenty of info and feedback with a search, no need for me to talk about it

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=270338

there you go DivineHost, more than 150 posts to help you decide
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

You should definitely research the business you choose to buy your traffic from. Some send ghost traffic which won't serve you any good.

I've used untargeted traffic for emailorbit.com and my bandwidth began to soar along with repeat users. It's an investment that's well worth it in my opinion.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

I personally use www.buy-real-visitors.com

I purchase just staright bulk visitors. I'm not doing this for purchases from the visitors, although I get one or two here and there.

I do this for Alexa and other engines that base off traffic ranking. This is also how I rate the quality of the traffic. I watch my Alexa score.

Google may base off of Links, but many search engines base off of traffic rankings.

I only know of one search engine that factors in Alexa rankings... I think it's ExactSeek. If you know of others I'd love to hear it, because I've never heard of it before.

Buy-Real-Visitors traffic is mostly autosurf traffic from 24-7autohits.com owned by the same person -- meaning it's real people seeing the site, but not really seeing the site -- autosurfs are just people leaving a browser window open auto-refreshing a new site every 15 seconds so they can earn credits.

I have made a sale off that particular site's traffic, but that was out of half a million views and my services are especially interesting to the type of person that would autosurf all day. Autosurfs are practically the only way anyone can sell at that kind of price, and are pretty much worthless for anything but inflating Alexa ranks and traffic stats.

I've tried programs like this many times and each time it failed, they all seem enticing with the visitor count for such little money, but all I ever saw the various times I tried was a huge boost in traffic and no sales/orders to show for it.

P.S. You can always tell when Trond makes a big sale at Buy-Real-Visitors.com or another of his traffic sites -- he sends a mail out to all the 24-7autohits members running a special where the autosurf timer is reduced from 15 seconds per site to 5 or 10 seconds and offers bonus credits to the top autosurfers

Buy-Real-Visitors traffic is mostly autosurf traffic from 24-7autohits.com owned by the same person -- meaning it's real people seeing the site, but not really seeing the site -- autosurfs are just people leaving a browser window open auto-refreshing a new site every 15 seconds so they can earn credits.
    Thanks for the warning Dan. How do you find these things out?

Originally posted by Intersabre
    Thanks for the warning Dan. How do you find these things out?
    At the bottom of Buy-Real-Visitors.com you'll see the link to G-Emarketing.com, another of his sites. At the bottom of that site you'll see links to several more of his sites, including 24-7autohits.com. It's not a stretch to figure out (nor hard to check) that he uses his own autosurf sites to generate traffic to sell. There's nothing wrong with that, it is real, but it's not as valuable as other types of traffic.

Originally posted by Dan Grossman
    I only know of one search engine that factors in Alexa rankings... I think it's ExactSeek. If you know of others I'd love to hear it, because I've never heard of it before.

I have made a sale off that particular site's traffic, but that was out of half a million views and my services are especially interesting to the type of person that would autosurf all day. Autosurfs are practically the only way anyone can sell at that kind of price, and are pretty much worthless for anything but inflating Alexa ranks and traffic stats.
    Interesting info...Thanks
    [

What I am after is the visitor population at the moment out of it. For the price how can you complain in reality?

It's not very expensive and gets that alexa ranking up there.

And a few other search engines use it also. Would have to search to be sure, but I know there are at least 5.

Also, as I said. I don't buy it for the purchases. I buy it for the traffic/alexa ranking.

If I was buying it for purchases I would have given up on it long ago........

I don't think people honestly realize how big of a scam overture and google can be as well.
    USE ROI TRACKING TOOLS and ANALYZE your stats.
    Some of the smaller PPC's may actually do better since they can offer a more personal service.
    Your PPC campaign is only as good as YOU make it. If you work hard and understand the networks you are advertising on then YOU can make it succeed. If however you don't trust the arrangements before hand you won't trust your results and you won't put forth the effort you need to make it work.
    It isn't up to the network to make things work, it is up to YOU understanding YOUR audience and correctly targeting to them and TRACKING your results.
    Doesn't matter if its google, overture or anyone.

I completely agree with that. And IMO not only is the sale important but jus the advertising in general and having people see your name and get to recognizing it.

not only is the sale important but jus the advertising in general and having people see your name and get to recognizing it
    EXACTLY! its like a first step of your websites success. Your site gets popular and you start getting sales automatically.

alexa rankings

Dan,
    Doesn't alexa use their rankings, not for their websearch search but to rearrange their directory powered by dmoz? I don't know this, its just something I've heard. I know exactseek does + I think some search engines that partner with exactseek do as well, but in my opinion they are all second rate search engines, even exactseek itself.

newearn,
    Personally I recommend if you want to make sales that you try offline marketing - ring local businesses + talk to people face 2 face (you need to be a good salesman to market offline though + you need the time to do it as well).
    If you want to increase your traffic try google adwords (can be a bit hard on the wallet though so try and target it as much as possible, maybe target to your local area) + If you have the money try and get a search engine optimization company to naturally optmize your website, so you have a higher ranking in the free search (spending more at the start can pay off in the long term). These can be very expensive though, mae sure you check them out in seo forums first + try to reduce your costs again by finding a niche + targetting it.
    I wouldn't recommend buying bulk traffic visitors.