Wink including in Business Plan

Yes, I know many people have asked and want you to layout step by step what to write.

Well, I am writing my own Business Plan which will be very detailed.

What are some additional borad topics or subjects that I should include in my Business Plan?

I hear all the time that Business Plans are 30 pages long and worth $300 to the owner and abroad.

Well, realistically, I have about 3-4 pages.

Do I need to include what I would do in EVERY situation should something occur out of probability?

Thanks for the hinting of topics.
    jezzomaster

Do I need to include what I would do in EVERY situation should something occur out of probability?
    In regards to this, the more you are prepared for the unexpected the better you will cope with the unexpected. It depends on how detailed you want your business plan to be. Some people's business plans can end up being as long as a thesis if they really want to do it like that.

Also remember that business plans are not written up once and forgotten. They have to be updated as frequently as possible according to your target market, strategic positioning in the market and also your companies objectives. So be prepared to update the business plan every 3 months or so.

I would include broad subjects like Security Implementation, Security Techniques, Customer Service Strategies, Sales and Marketing strategies, Target markets that are going to be targetted, Inventory, Server Specifications, Support Personnel, Support Techniques, Established Venues or Virtual venues, Legal Avenues, Tax Strategies, Return on Investments, SWOT Analysis, Forecasts for future projections.

They are a few that i could think of at the top of my head.

"Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

Remember a business plan is an evolving document and shouldn't be categorised as helping you to start up your business - it should read like a blueprint.
    Last edited by nzbm; 06-01-2004 at 02:14 AM.

Don't forget planning what to do should you, suddenly and unfortunately, die. It would be best to plan how you will have someone else deal with the company and its customers, whether they are taught or given instructions for dissolving the company, selling it or running it.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

If your business plan isn't at least 10 - 15 pages, then you most likely left something out. I have a book around here somewhere, if anyone really cares I would be happy to give them the name of it via PM (too lazy to go look right now ).

Don't forget planning what to do should you, suddenly and unfortunately, die. It would be best to plan how you will have someone else deal with the company and its customers, whether they are taught or given instructions for dissolving the company, selling it or running it.
    What a pleasant thought.

Here's a link to a nice little article about putting together a business plan:

http://mynewventure.com/?show=Startup_Planning