How much are u willingto pay?

just wondering... (bacuse i am starting a small online shop selling templates)

how much would people be willing to pay for templates for all types of things such as hosting websites,car websites, online stores and so on... also templates for os-commerce.

these are quality templates with a one buy thing going.. meaning no one else will be usinh ur template.. only sold once..

and i guess u wil just have to trust me when i say, the templates will look very nice and professional.

How many pages? if the index and a second page something like:

$20.00 to 50.00 for shared templates
    $200 to 500 for unique

i am talking about complete templates... pritty much the whole site... like if it had 5 different sections.. well there would be 5 pages... plus scripts to post news and such if wanted.

and the idea is so they buy it dl it and just enter there content and change the header image in a program like photoshop to have there business name.

i was going to sell them around the $250 mark because i notice other places selling templates quite cheap but i think the ones i offer will be much better and complete.. with better services... so i will probly rase it to around 400-500.

i charge over 5000 for a custome job so man that is a major price drop.

they usually sell to pages

so you should make them in the 500s range ya

just look in the sales forum for templates that are about your quality

500 bucks plus if there high quality maybe more....

dont be affraid to charge more if your budget calls for more depending on your target market (if there willing to boot the monney)

then when you figure out that you made to much money either start another venture (thats worth it) or just donate cash but be careful so that money goes to the poor and not the red cross board members or some silly non-profit organisation

(you dont have to donate but make sure if so it goes strait to the source).... i just thought youdnt be overwelmed and confused at such and odd state of now having millions
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.