~~~!!!Banner Design for Low Prices!!!~~~

Generate thousands of hits & visitors to your site by displaying attractive banners.
    I will create professional & unique banners for very low rates. The banners will all be made from scratch and custom designed to suit the style and preference of your company/website, (I do not use templates). I am selling these banners at low prices because I am trying to build up my portfolio and so I need customers to do that. Payment is accepted only through Paypal and you donít have to pay me until you are satisfied with your banner. I will create static or animated banners without price change. My latest design can be found at The rates are as follows:

$10 USD (468x60)
    $14 USD (120x600)
    $8 USD (125x125)
    $16 USD (728x90)
    $7 USD (100x100)
    $5 USD (button)*1
    Custom Size*2

1* You may inform me about the size of the needed button.
    2* I will also create a custom sized banner for you to suit your preference, and the cost will be discussed.

If interested you may contact me via e-mail at [email protected], or simply by replying to this post. Remember to include a link to your website or logo, or you may want to tell me what you are advertising about so I can create a banner just right for you. Remember that there is no risk, because you only pay me when you are satisfied.

If you have any questions or comments please reply to this post, Thanks.

Thanks, comments are welcomed

Thanks for the comments, but I have reduced the banner size so more people can view it.

But is anyone interested in allowing me to create a banner for them, I am willing to make a good deal with you if you contact me via e-mail, and will give you a good deal if you buy more than one banner. My e-mail is [email protected]

If you are interested, simple reply to this post or e-mail me. Thanks

Hi, i may be interested, can i see some more of your work?

(cant you just edit your thread?)

Hey, thanks for you interest. See I do not have alot of examples as I have stated that I am trying to build up my portifilo, so I made a little something to show you my ablity. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Hehe, time out error.

As i said, i may be interested, im waiting for my design to be terminated and i could use 1 or 2 interactive banners. If i do need the banners, i will PM you.

Sonnex Hosting
    Where the users are happy
    msn: josue [at]

I will be offering a new deal

For the first ten customers I will charge only $5 for a 468x60 banner. This is limited time offer and is first come first serve. If interested please reply here by posting.