Thread: Buying domain!

enom.com?

... They accept paypal? That's news 2 me... Oh well... I hate their site... too confusing... Anyone HERE want to sell 2 me?

namecheap accepts paypal... $8.88 domains.

Can I get a URL?

Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

www.registerfly.com accept paypal $9.99

But sometimes each month they send a offer in the e-mail so the
    price is $7.95

www.domainsite.com $7.77 I am not able to find any registrar other than this one who accepts paypal and less than $ 7 , no and no.

domainsite has the lowest paypal price to the best of my knowledge.

4S.

I can register and push a name to enom for you using paypal. Price is $8/domain. You can PM me if interested.

I just have some extra $ in my enom account I'm looking to use so thats why I'm offering, this isn't a permanent thing, just until I drain my enom account.

I have a secret. you can use PayPal's virtual mastercard to buy domains for $6.95 from hostway.com. Last I checked, anyway Let me know if this helps.
    Adventures in Parenting.org - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

If you want, I can register you a domain at enom for $7.95, using paypal.

Originally posted by ssss
    www.domainsite.com $7.77 I am not able to find any registrar other than this one who accepts paypal and less than $ 7 , no and no.
    DomainSite does sell $6.99 names (as well as $7.77 names that come with various extras), and indeed accepts PayPal (only from confirmed addresses though). Great support, too. I've reg'd quite a few names there recently.

Cheers,
    Rob
    SITES: 2575. And counting!

Extra features... does that include DNS, or can that come with the 6.99 one?

DNS comes with the $6.99 names. For further info, check DomainSite's site (I am not affiliated with them other than that I am one of their clients).

Cheers,
    Rob
    SITES: 2575. And counting!

Directi gives accepts payment by paypal but are there any others also which are good

Re: he is a kid (may not pay)

IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS:

I would highly recommend not selling to this person...he found one of my posts here in this forum and agreed to purchase OnlinePayCenter.com from my eBay auction...

He said he couldnt pay immediately, so as I do with most, I agreed to make payment arrangements with him and payment was to be made after 2 weeks of purchase.....

During this period of time, he wasted alot of my time on messenger by asking me tons of questions, getting admin screenshots, and all the while still saying how he would have the money by the 7th to pay for this.

I also found out that he is an underage adult (he has to have his parents make the purchases for him) and I guess he made the decision to buy this site and did not get the ok from his parents 1st.

Anyway, thought you all should know of my bad experience with this WHT member "DigiFuse" because this is where Matt found me.

Best Regards,
    Sheila Boyer
    MultiScripts.com