development of grsecurity will cease

they are looking for sponsors....

Beginning today, May 31, 2004, development of grsecurity will cease. On June 7, the website, forums, mailing list, and CVS will be shut down. Due to a sponsor unexpectedly dropping sponsorship of grsecurity while continually promising payment, I began the summer in debt and had to borrow money from family to pay for food. If none of the companies that depend on grsecurity, some of them being very large, are able to sponsor the project, grsecurity will cease to exist. I am not looking for paypal donations at this point, unless those that donate do so with the recognition that despite their donation, grsecurity may still never be returning. If your company wishes to sponsor grsecurity, please contact me at [email protected]. To continue to the website (until June 7th), click here.
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Dayton OH
    This is a shame !! I have allready sent an email to brad about this and am hoping there is some "light at the end of the tunnel" for this product !! I will let you all know what I hear
    Nathan M.
    A decade of professional hosting !