Exclamation Dedicated Servers As Low As $62.95 Per Month!

NOTE: If you would like to place an order for one of our dedicated servers, please email us at [email protected] or send us a PM.

Blue Ocean Hosting is offering some unbelievable specials right now on our dedicated servers! We are offering all of our dedicated servers are drastically dropped prices. When ordering, please mention coupon code: WHTDS0604

NOTE: PLEASE VIEW OUR SPECIALS BELOW. WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THIS, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE COUPON CODE ABOVE: WHTDS0604

If you are not interested in any of the packages below, Blue Ocean Hosting will be happy to create a CUSTOM dedicated server, JUST FOR YOU! You customize just about all the features of your dedicated server and the Blue Ocean Hosting Sales Team will set the price. Our services are very affordable and we have our services customized to fit any budget, no matter how big or how small.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athlon XP 1700 1.47 GHZ - $87.95
    Athlon XP 1700 1.47 GHZ Processor
    256 MB DDR RAM
    60GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

Celeron 1.0 GHZ - $62.95
    Celeron 1.0 GHZ Processor
    256 MB PC 133 RAM
    40 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

Celeron 1.7 GHZ - $87.95
    Celeron 1.7 GHZ Processor
    256 MB DDR RAM
    60 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

Celeron 2.0 GHZ - $87.95
    Celeron 2.0 GHZ Processor
    256 MB DDR RAM
    60 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

Celeron 700 MHZ - $62.95
    Celeron 700 MHZ Processor
    256 MB PC 133 RAM
    40 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

Duron 800 MHZ - $62.95
    Duron 800 MHZ Processor
    256 MB DDR RAM
    40 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

P3 700 MHZ - $62.95
    P3 700 MHZ Processor
    256 MB PC 133 RAM
    40 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

P3 800 MHZ - $62.95
    P3 800 MHZ Processor
    256 MB PC133 RAM
    40 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

P4 1.5 GHZ - $99.95
    P4 1.5 GHZ Processor
    256 MB DDR RAM
    60 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

P4 2.0 GHZ - $99.95
    P4 2.0 GHZ Processor
    256 MB DDR RAM
    60 GB IDE Hard Drive
    100 GB Bandwidth
    5 IP Addresses
    FREE SETUP!

Also, don't forget. Blue Ocean Hosting can create a customized dedicated server for you as well. Don't forget!

We look forward to seeing you soon!
    WWTS.Host | Quality Hosting Solutions | "Host With Us, We Care!" | Founded 2016
    Sales & Billing (855) 357-2100 | Service & Support (706) 622-4000

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

from the specs i read, are those nocster servers?

No. These are our own servers housed at our data center in New Jersey. We deal with several datacenters abroad, though.

Web Hosting | Business Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Servers | VPS | Colocation + More

test ip?

Ip to ping as well

Shoey,
    You can use:
    and

They are 2 different networks. As I stated, we have several different providers that we deal with.

Those test IPs seem to be RR connections in Tampa. I'm pinging 120+ from Toronto, I was expecting 30, anything wrong on your end?

66.96.192.220 = Nocster/BurstNet in Scranton, PA
    24.227.45.2 = Your Road Runner-Commercial cable connection in Tampa Bay (or Crystal River), FL (I did an rwhois lookup)

I see absolutely no NJ here. Those servers are at BurstNet. If you have a datacenter in NJ, I'd like to visit it though - can't seem to find a good local provider in NJ besides NAC. What are your NJ IPs?

- Matt

We are a new company and do not currently have servers housed in New Jersey at this time, but we do have a datacenter there that does offer us servers. I do not have any IPs for the NJ datacenter at this time. I hosted servers from my RoadRunner Commerical account in FL as well. I have 4 servers here.

Why does everyone on here, want to cause problems with one another. You have to get business from somewhere, and then you have you guys that come along here and try to ruin things for people. I don't understand what is so bad with Nocster or any other datacenter or why one datacenter is better then another. I have had the same experience no matter where a server is hosted. I don't see that anybody is any better then anyone else. Everyone is equal.

No one here is trying to ruin anything for you and also no one said that there is anything wrong with the Nocster dc, only that the buyer should have the right to know where the servers are housed. Where the server is hosted actually does have a very large effect. Different datacenters has different ways of dealing with matters and also has different facilities.

coz the community hate when ppl telling something which is confusing.:

No. These are our own servers housed at our data center in New Jersey. We deal with several datacenters abroad, though.

but then you provide nocster IP ...
    current and satisfied customer of softlayer.com and webnx.com

swijaya0101: I didn't lie. As I said, we deal with several different hosting companies. If you don't like what I post, then don't read my posts. Some servers are with Nocster, some are local here, some are at VDI in NJ, some are with Ezzi, etc.. We deal with about 10 different companies, including building custom servers and then shipping them to have then colocated.

Please. If you don't have anything good to say, please do not say anything at all.

i didnt say that you are lying ... i said "confusing"
    current and satisfied customer of softlayer.com and webnx.com

Who will buy a server without test IP?

The test ip's are above...

Yea. I have listed 2 test IPs, if you look above in my previous posts. What more do you want? I believe 2 IPs, are sufficient.

Are the servers listed in the post at BurstNet in Scranton, PA, RR in Florida, or VDI in NJ? If those are in VDI, I may want to try one out (been looking for cheap NJ servers to work with).

Yea. I have listed 2 test IPs, if you look above in my previous posts. What more do you want? I believe 2 IPs, are sufficient.
    You said that they were in NJ, you gave IPs in PA and FL. That's why we're questioning you.

- Matt

You are not understanding me. Those particular servers ARE NOT in NJ. They ARE in FL and PA. I admit that. I said, "We deal with various companies, such as VDI, Nocster, Ezzi, etc..." But, no, those 2 particular servers are not in NJ. If you would like a NJ server, let me see what I can locate for you. I will PM you with information, when I have located a NJ server for you.

Originally posted by BlueOcean
    You said that in reference to the servers you currently have for rent. If you have them for rent in NJ, in "your" datacenter, why do you have to "find" one?

Im also confused........

The are "our datacenters that we deal with", I didn't mean they are physically ours. They are "ours that we deal with", meaning that they are our partner companies for dedicated servers. That's all. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Eh?

Wasnt really concerned about the datacenter bit.........

More wondering why the servers you said you had for rent in NJ are not in NJ.

Let me try it then.

The problem BlueOcean is that you represented yourself as something that you are not. Clearly people are entitled to ask questions about someone who is trying to earn business from them. So please don't get all defensive. You portrayed something DELIBERATLY to have people draw conclusions that are not entirely true. Some call that "sales" but when caught no need to get all frothy at the mouth.

No, not at all. I'm not getting frothy, it's just that I have had problems with some of these people in the past, with them ruining my posts. Nothing against anyone else. Just consider this post done, and my dedicated servers down the drain, as I have figured not to post here for my dedicated servers cause noone is interested anyways.

Fair enough. Its a tough crowd here because they are very knowledgeable. Thats a good thing. I have had customers that don't know very much about the technology and so they hit "report as spam" to delete email!

That was fun.