Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by RaineTech
    I dont need to know how. My sysadmins do, and they do know how. Nothing we could do about it, FreeBSD 4.9 just doesn't work good on dual servers with HT...
    We got a total control server running with 4.9 very well now.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Never had a really terrible experience with any company. However...

One thing that really makes me angry is ThePlanet/Servermatrix. They say "Please update/respond to this ticket" then make it Read-Only so im unable to update/respond.

i had an experience with aplus, need i say anymore
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Originally posted by Joshua
    Was the datacenter DataPeer? I was driving from NY back to NJ over the George Washington Bridge, and noticed that DataPeer's sign is still on their building Reading this post and seeing Datapeer's name made a slight connection.

-Josh
    our network engineer's lab benefitted greatly from datapeer closing. the reason the sign is still there is noone wanted to buy it for USD $5 =]

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

No one wanted to buy it? I'd buy it and stick it in my living room. Who's selling?

Originally posted by rusko
    our network engineer's lab benefitted greatly from datapeer closing. the reason the sign is still there is noone wanted to buy it for USD $5 =]

paul
    I think it's still there since it would cost the building money to take it down, and I'm guessing that when DataPeer went bankrupt, their landlord lost some money on their lease. Nice sign and logo, however. If the logo wasn't trademarked, I'd steal the design for one of my logos

-Josh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12