Question: reseller-center.com

hi, does anyone use reseller-center.com's HSphere plan. they included 15 billable account. so does that mean they will handle billing up to 15 acct.?

how is their service on the scale of 1 to 5. thank you

Re: Question: reseller-center.com

Originally posted by jt2377
    <snip>they included 15 billable account. so does that mean they will handle billing up to 15 acct.?
    It means you get your first 15 H-Sphere licenses included in the plan.

Each user account created under your reseller plan is a 'billable account'. You'll then have to pay whatever the monetary fee is that they charge (per license) for additional account creations.

Simon

Billable accounts is the number of accounts that use a control panel. So if you have 10 clients and each one has their own control panel (where they manage everything themselves) you will have used 10 billable accounts.

It does not limit anything; but it will charge you for any accounts you use over the free/allocated amount for the account that you have.

You can however host as many domains as you want inside one control panel.
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

Originally posted by Reseller-Center
    Billable accounts is the number of accounts that use a control panel. So if you have 10 clients and each one has their own control panel (where they manage everything themselves) you will have used 10 billable accounts.

It does not limit anything; but it will charge you for any accounts you use over the free/allocated amount for the account that you have.

You can however host as many domains as you want inside one control panel.
    oh, i see. so you don't handle the billing but the 15 is for my client to use the control panel but it won't cost me a dime if i don't let them use it, right?

That is right jt2377. You can also use H-Sphere to bill your clients your self if you want.