any advertising agencies?

Hi, Im looking for advertising agencies that pay you CPM for ads. Tny one know of any?

Thanks, Josh

Why not try Google or Mamma?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

im looking for cpm not cpc

it's hard to find agencies that offer cpm over cpc (or simply popup/popunder) because advertisers like to see results, and so there is a much higher demand for cpc advertisements.

Mamma offers cpm

www.valueclick.com <--- very good the best but picky on whom they approve into their network
    www.rydium.com <--- not as picky but j ust tends to allow tech related sites into their network. likes to throw spyware ads in and denies that they do. Also on two seperate ocassions one of their advertiers included an IE exploit in their flash ad. However they removed it.

ValueClick pays every other month Rydium every 3 months.
    Valueclick pays more per click then rydium but rydium pays more per CPM then Valueclick does.

to bad I can't give you my refferal link through here. I wouldn't mind making 10% of what you make for the next year lol.

thanks for those ones, ill try valueclick because i dont want to advertise spy ware on my site

can I pm you my refferal link I'm greedy lol. jk

BTW Valueclick has spyware ads also. But you are able to exclude them with a simple EMAIL or when you get the ad code when your approved there is an exclusion button.

Don't expect to be approved right away. They take like 3 days to a week before they even reply with a declined or approved email.

Also if they approve you. Your not guranteed to get into their CPM, CPC program

They may approve you and stick you in their CPC program or CPL.

some one from an advertising company sent me an IM through AIM and told me that with the amount of page views i get id be better off with cpc

thanks anyway

CPC is cost per click. But that doesn't make sence because you don't know how many clicks you will get but you can guesstimate how many impressions you will.

But valueclick pays you both CPM and CPC. Anywhere from 12 to 23 cents per click. And then you get like 45% revshare for the CPM

how bout popunders?

yeah they have ad code for those. And popups