3rd party processor besides 2CO, paysystems and PayPal

Are there any good ones besides those 3?

iBill is good, ccBill too.

Places like "ibill" offer recurring billing, but to accept Visa cards you must pay a $750 fee which some people may object to.

...But for a reliable payment provider that's actually not a bad price, since you have to look at the big picture and do the math.

For example, if you do $4,000 in sales per month then the $750 fee is only 1.5% of your yearly sales, that's peanuts. Why would you not want to pay an extra 1.5% for a great service with recurring billing?

People make a big deal of the $750 fee for VISA, but it's purely "psychological", especially if you do the math and average that fee into your yearly sales. People often let the psychological impact of a particular price "warp" their perception of the true deal being offered.

The $750 fee is a great deal if you do above $1,000 in sales each month, perhaps not a great deal if you do below that amount.

Don't forget it's tax deductible as a business expense, so you'll get back nearly half that amount in the form of offsetting other taxable income.

There are other processors like "ccbill" too, they are probably just as good.

How do you actually sign up with ccbill?

businesscenter.ccbill.com

i use authorize.net it's pretty good.
    Cheap Web Hosting: www.supersweethosting.com
    Website Design - Scripting: www.adrenalinepcs.com

Kagi is also a good 3rd party processor, but they do not offer recurring payments.

But if you don't need recurring payments then they are great, they only charge 5% plus $1.25 for products priced under $25, and they charge only 10% for products $25 and over.

A $20 product will have an effective rate of 11%, and a $10 product would have an effective rate of 17.5%.

A very reliable firm I have heard.

Originally posted by CRT 2004
    Kagi is also a good 3rd party processor, but they do not offer recurring payments.

But if you don't need recurring payments then they are great, they only charge 5% plus $1.25 for products priced under $25, and they charge only 10% for products $25 and over.

A $20 product will have an effective rate of 11%, and a $10 product would have an effective rate of 17.5%.

A very reliable firm I have heard.
    Do they offer free setup in Kagi??? I expect free setup if their rates are that high