[HIRING] Need someone to implement shopping cart in PHP

I would like this done in osCommerce or comparable product.

I have a completely custom design (still working on it) that is nothing like the standard storefronts. I do not want to use half of the features available, and it MUST maintain the exact look of the design I have.

The site will have 4 products, all in the same "category", so I don't want a category list, I don't want product images, all i want is the 4 products listed on one page, with links to their own pages that will display descriptions of the products and allow to add the product to your shopping cart. Also, each product would have a few "options" associated with them (size & quantity). Then a checkout and order page which would be pretty standard.

I already have the layout designed for this that I want to put a shopping cart system (osCommerce or something else) behind.

My question, is this possible with osCommerce? And by possible, I mean without doing major coding and spending a lot of hours.. I'm hoping osc was designed with modular implementation like this in mind.

PM me with your quotes for completing this project.

I can provide a screenshot of part of the current design to give you a better idea, if that's needed.

Thanks,

Kurt

WE SELL GREAT AFFPRDABLE, QUALITY,WEBHOSTING
    i could probably do that contact me with a screenshot please!

yes i can do this for you. cscommerec might not be the best. email or catch me on aim

am interested in this, can you send me the screenshot of your layout

I might be interest too, please email the url