Thread: I hope..

I hope..

Well, tomorrow I'm going across town to ask one of the police officers if I can be an explorer with their post. I've been interested in the Police Force for some time now, and I've been looking on how to do something with the police.
    I read on a forum that I can become an explorer, I fit into the category of 14-21yrs old. (15yrs I am)
    Wish me luck, I really want to get into this. If I get this, the next step is to convince my parents it is safe enough for me to ride along

I've been looking on how to do something with the police.
    I can arrange a meeting with the popo. All you have to do is carry this brown package across town for me...

I was an Explorer with my local police department. Best 4 years of my life. I learned so much about what these true heroes really do, you really don't have a clue how much stress and work these dedicated people put into their work. Ridealongs are probably the best part, and really..how much safer can you get then with a police officer?

Hopefully they take you in. It is a lot of fun and you learn a lot about yourself, and the "real" side of police, not what TV exploits and twists. Best of luck!

Regards,
    Waylon

Best of luck cjhostingnet

I went in today. My friend Justin and I did it together. We walked in, and requested information. Well, the officer there said that the guys who run the Explorer program here work 3rd shift, and one of them would stop by or write, or phone me. I hope to get this!