Arrow dot5hosting.com new site

Has anyone noticed dot5hosting.com new web site?

It looks like a CENOEX design, but also TM...

Would like your feed back on it >> www.dot5hosting.com

I find it too busy, hard to tell what's going on.
    Hostfolks Internet est. 2001
    VPS Solutions in 5 US and EU locations

Yeah, WAY too many boxes of text, my eye doesn't know where to stop and read.

It's an okay design, but it doesn't make the host any less horrendous.

I dont think thats a Ceonex design. Compare that to http://www.hostnexus.com/ which is a Ceonex design. Allthough I may be wrong, Ceonex may have a different aproach for a design for different budgets. http://www.hostnexus.com/ a $xx,xxx.xx design compared to Dot5's IMO a $x,xxx design. I am no web design profesional so my opnion really doesnt count. Its better then seeing the same template used over and over.
    The new design really isnt all that bad, But nothing compared to those top dollar Ceonex sites like hostnexus.

too busy

The top part is ok, I'd prefer a static logo, but thats just me. No real need to have 3 sets of navigation on the page, just stick to 2 one at the top, which should include all the main pages + one at the bottom which should be slightly more detailed, include a link to the terms + affiliates etc. Save detailed navigation for the site map. Definately agree with the others, there's too many boxes on the front page. Try and keep things simple. From a web designer + user.
    Its got potential though, but needs simplifying.

I like the design and I don't have any problems with it at all actually
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

I do agree that there are too many boxes. By removing one/two boxes will make your site more spacious and more pleasant for the eyes.

Second thing is. there is very little emphasis on your logo. That's your corporate identity and thus i believe I have to highlight that it was downtoned by the other content of the page.

Hope it might help.

Cheers

Looks good to me, I like all of the boxes, each with a different theme. Static images (non-flash) would be better I think for your top images though.