Looking for a Programmer

We are Looking for a programmer. This is for a long term relationship. We are a home based business, so the budget is low.

Our relationship will be on a project to project basis. Most of the time will be doing scripts troubleshooting and security advice. Person should be able to work with deadlines and will be paid twice a month. Have to be able to accept payments thru Paypal.

Person should be able to install, configure, troubleshoot in:

PHP,CGI,Must be able to work on a dedicated server. Macromedia Flash knowledge is a plus but it's not necessary.

Most of the time will be troubleshooting Scripts and or implementing updates and maintaining the system in good health.
    Candidate must be in high speed connection to the Internet. @least 256k

Our Homebase is in Puerto Rico, USA and in order to comply with Federal Regulations the person should be living in the USA or Puerto Rico.

Payment Method
    We are offering payment on each project depending on the difficulty of each one. The Price will be from $5.00 to $25.00 for each project. (Bear in mind that some troubleshottings will only take less than 5 minutes to solve.) Price will be set and approve by both parties before starting.

Besides the normal payment for each project, the person will have free hosting for all his Domains with a decent quota in drive space and bandwith to host his domains.

Also we are in the process of building a paid programming forum where he will also will have a partnership for many other projects and ventures.

Candidate must PM including email and should be available for a brief phone interview.

Last edited by jcrespi; 05-30-2004 at 03:27 PM.
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

My name is Nike. I have professional skills and big experience in PHP/MySQL, and interested to make some job for your enterprise.

Please let me know if you are interested and I'll send you my CV(resume).

Best regards,
    (my email is on my details)