Thread: Strange...

Brussels, Belgium, Europe

Unhappy Strange...

Last week I changed the DNS settings of my domains to my new hosting account @ webhostingbuzz.

Untill now, everything's just great with WHB, but there's just one thing (not related to WHB, but to my computer I think...) When I try to access my sites, sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes it works with "http: //" and (at the same time) NOT when I put "www" in front of

On my friends desktop (using the same ISP as me, so I don't think it's a propagation issue) there's no problem whatsoever, it's only on my computer...

When ain't accessible, I can't connect using the IP address either. I don't think it's a virus either, as I formated my C drive yesterday, I have a totally updated version of Norton. Even when I clear the cache of my browser nothing happens...

I think this is all quite odd. Can somebody help me out here please?

check it from / if its all fine then you're almost positive its from your PC , then try checking your PC's nameservers setup is it pointing to the correct ones? you have another type of setup at your PC which is different than your friend's setup.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi