[For Hire] PHP coder for hire

I have just over a years experience with PHP, I am mainly looking for smaller jobs at the moment, but I may want to start a larger project soon as it would look nice on a portfolio. As I don't really have a portfolio to show at the moment I will be quite cheap.

E-mail me at zoma778@hotmail.com with what you want and I will e-mail you back a quote.

I except payment with either money or possibly hosting/domain.

What sort of price for some order forms?
    Michael

Order forms?
    When they are submitted would it just send an e-mail to you with the info? if so then not much, around £5 for each one depending on how much info is needed on each.
    Or it could put the data into a database and another script could pull it out, so you could log in and see all the orders in a nice layout, this would be around £15 depending on how much info needs storing and whether you want to beable to search etc.

If you want to give me some more specific details you can talk to me on msn messenger on zoma778@hotmail.com

Can you install editlet asap? If yes, please see (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=278713) and contact me!