Talking Pool.com Auction question...

Greetings,

I'm so happy! I just won Jackbox.com in an auction at pool.com. Price was a bit steep, but I love the name. But my question is this: how long does the whole process take for the name to be transfered to me? Thanks for any info.

nice!!

well , you will be provided with the log in details in a short while...

any1 know what registrar pool is with nowadays....??

you mean which registrars here is a nice list with almost all registrar catching for which backorder service
    http://www.whois-search.com/deleting/who.php

Hellion usually depends on the registrar and how fast they bill for the domain.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Congrats on getting the domain.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

hey in that site, what's the meaning of register.com ( 2nd accreditation ) - Enom club drop

what's 2nd accreditation? why it only says that with register.com?

they have 2 accreditations seems to be and they are using only their 2nd one for catching, the first not is not.
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Hm, I was expecting to have full usage of Jackbox.com by now. I won the auction last Sunday, May 30th. Pool.com has already taken the funds from my account. Can anyone explain why its taken a week, and I haven't heard from pool.com or the registrar? Thanks.

Registrar: *********, INC.

it takes weeks to get control of a domain at *********, best thing is to email pool and ask them to point the domain to your nameservers, since AAAQ has no management control panel

your registrar is banned, seems they were spamming or abusing

good luck with em.

Sorry Bashar, but I don't do a lot of buying of domain names. Jackbox.com was my first. When you say email pool.com, and tell them to point to my nameservers, who would that be? Sorry for the newb question..

service[@] pool.com

I knew the email. What I meant was, what nameserves do I tell Pool.com to point to? Thanks.

to your nameservers to start using it

Thats my question, what nameservers? What do you mean, 'mine'?

Ask your host the nameservers to use to handle your domain name.

didn't you want to host your domain somewhere ?

you need to set the domain to point to nameservers, for example YOUR nameservers, or your hosting company nameservers.

otherwise don't contact them and wait for your new control panel access.

Most registrar that doesn't have a control panel to manage your domain they partner with namescout.com and you control your domain from there.

Ah...ok. No, as of right now, I don't have a host for the name. So it looks like I'll just have to wait. Thanks.