other hosts like managed

I was about to rent a server from managed.com, one of there low end servers in the 50-70 range, but before I could, they sold out. I dont know how long they are going to be sold out, but I might need the server before then, so I was wondering if anyone knew of some similar providers that offered quality bandwidth, with good server configs (and debian linux) for similar prices?

aitcom
    server4you
    servermatrix
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Managed will generally still have some in stock but say that they are sold out to encourage people to buy the highier end servers. You can still buy them, just go directly to the URL.

haha, thats kind of a cheap trick, thanks for the tip

u can always ask the host directly, simply "sold out" doesn't mean they don't have them in stock, just dont wanna offer it to public

oh, what a cheap trick

Managed will generally still have some in stock but say that they are sold out to encourage people to buy the highier end servers. You can still buy them, just go directly to the URL.
    Hahaha! I didn't even think of that one, but that really seems like a Managed thing to do!

he said "quality bandwith". lol, I'm pretty sure what managed has is far far far far far from quality.

BurstNet maybe.
    hm what should I put in my sig?

managed currently has an abovenet and xo blend, not bad bandwidth if you ask me, the biggest reason i like managed is the no settup fee, thats been the hardest thing to find in other providers

I've been looking for that price range too.

Originally posted by jezallen
    managed currently has an abovenet and xo blend, not bad bandwidth if you ask me, the biggest reason i like managed is the no settup fee, thats been the hardest thing to find in other providers
    there is no xo at managed.com..... lol you can tracert managed.com and all you see if above and qwest.
    FrostVPN.com - Speedy OpenVPN & PPTP VPN Services