What happend with HostCharge.com?

OK, I'm sitting in my favourite coffee shop and started thinking what happened with the whole HostCharge saga. Did anyone get their $$$$ from them? Did anyone take them to court?

Just curious, as there was a lot of talk about law suits ages and ages ago.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Their site doesnt work, so maybe yea someone must have won over them in a lawsuit and the owners are now in police custody
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

Okay, I must be too new to know about this one -- Someone give me the short and skinny on the "HostCharge saga."

Thanks

Originally posted by DeathNova
    Okay, I must be too new to know about this one -- Someone give me the short and skinny on the "HostCharge saga."
    I think it started here --> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=100928

Plenty of Hostcharge threads to search through too.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Ouch I was trying to forget it, Aussie bob...

lol@bob...

Opening old wounds hahah.

Isn't it funny how the fake falls away, and the real survives. Just enough time is needed =)

How's the family btw, we are expecting a third man, yes you guessed, it a third YORKY!
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Great question! All I know is that I lost about $50 from them.

hmm...they owed me well over $200, never saw a penny of it, wondered what happened, they had big plans, big promises, all fell empty.

never got a penny

They owed me like $54 I realized right away that money was never going to see my pocket and just watched the fiasco as a spectator.
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Well - they owe me around $1,500. What really hurt was that that was the first two month's revenue of my hosting business. I had just started up the hosting. It really hurt.

Members should be aware that Asher Saeed and James Shanks who were both involved in Host Charge are now involved in another ventrure reyox.net Good luck to anyone who hosts with them!

Originally posted by freakysid
    Members should be aware that Asher Saeed and James Shanks who were both involved in Host Charge are now involved in another ventrure reyox.net Good luck to anyone who hosts with them!
    Hmm if this is true then I'd definitely not do ANY business with ANY company the people responsible for the hostcharge debacle are now a part of. Wasn't there some question as to whether James was an owner or a pawn (employee) of Hostcharge?
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck