AngelNetworkz.net or Managed.com

Which would say is better, and which would be best to be with if there was downtime?

I've never dealed with AngelNetworkz.net but am a customer of managed.com

AngelNetworkz does seem very appealing with the giveaways they're giving as advertised on their main page. I'd might want to go witht hem.

Maybe its just me but the server specs are very similiar (identical) maybe they're resellers of Manged.com
    josh

They are resellers of Managed.com. If you want a fully managed server, go with angelnetworkz.net.

I have just signed up with Angel and they are pretty gud to say the least!
    Michael

Originally posted by Shoey
    They are resellers of Managed.com. If you want a fully managed server, go with angelnetworkz.net.
    They do full management? I thought it was only basic management

Originally posted by Shoey
    I wouldn't call that a fully managed server, at least not by my definition.

hmmm, sorry thn. I thought it was fully managed...

If you need a server to start selling accounts, then this is a fully managed server. In fact, there is no such thing as fully managed server. All definition is operative.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

They update stuff and make sure every thing is secure and online. And all working. If you want a server, only go with AngelNetworkz.net not via manged.com. AngelNetworkz.net had a influx of orders this week so they may be slower in setting up you server. But other than that, support is quick, good and better than any thing I've ever seen. :-D

Go with AngelNetworkz, they are on the managed.com network and for 10 bucks more a month you get alot more bang for your buck
    hm what should I put in my sig?

Originally posted by ChaosHosting
    Go with AngelNetworkz, they are on the managed.com network and for 10 bucks more a month you get alot more bang for your buck
    Actually, with their "buy one, get one free" promotion (ends june 1st), price goes down by a lot. And ALL servers have whm/cpanel preinstalled, all i had to do was login.

AIM isn't for support, they mainly use emails, responses usually within 4 hours, couldn't ask for more. Perfect Uptime so far

Angelnetworkz.net, Very friendly staff.

Go with Angel Networkz. Though it is not "Fully Managed" in absolute sense, you need not worry about security, updates, etc. They also have great deals now. It is better to go to AN than Managed directly.

I agree very friendly staff and quite fast at response times by both email and aim
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Originally posted by DeathNova
    I wouldn't call that a fully managed server, at least not by my definition.

your post makes me

Stop thrashing your competitors.

I wonder if Managed will lose many direct customers due to AN?

i don't know what your definition of "fully managed" is but angelnet have installed and setup everything we have wanted so far except IRC (the do not allow it) but they even hooked me up with some guys on a server at the datacentre that allows IRC.

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    I wonder if Managed will lose many direct customers due to AN?
    No they won't. We have a close working relationship with managed.com. If someone enquires as to getting management, they actually refer them to us directly. it's money in the bank for them either way. To date only 3 ppl have left managed directly to use us while 20 or so others were sent by managed.com to us directly as the clients needed full management.

Well, I was going to leave managed for you. I was just about to pay via paypal. So I replied to an email asking where to pay and how much. As before I had been recieving quick responses I wanted to get the server ordered and set things up. But I left it, 12 hours later still no reply. I never did get a reply :/ Thats why I choose not to leave managed.com