20$ Template, 10$ banners. Free Buttons!

TEMPLATE: comes with html page, psd, exclusive rights, has never been sold. only 20$

BANNERS: Hello, would love to design your advertisment banners. Great looking Banners are a great way to insure visitors to your site.

And now you can get great looking banners at an amazing price. ONLY 10$ each. Buttons (88x31) are only 5$ each. Bulk orders are largely discounted.

FREE BUTTON: Right now, order 2 banners any size, and get a free 88x31 button to go with your order, Completely FREE!

CONTACT INFO: AIM: hairyiguanax MSN: [email protected] EMAIL: [email protected]

TESTIMONIALS: Here is what others are saying about Novafactor:

I have been using NovaFactor for a couple of months now and I must say that Jesse makes some of the best banners and buttons I have seen in quite a while. In addition to the superb look of his work we are extremely happy with the price; he is always fair and actually quite modest with his pricing. I plan on continuing to order my banners and buttons from NovaFactor. Great job Jesse… Thank You…
    Richard Kelly Hello & Co.

Those are just fantastic!! Thank you so much, they are just what I was looking for.

Great job, as always.
    Alvin Slocombe

Excellent work.

Just had a banner designed by Novafactor for a new campaign we will be starting. Will be getting more done. Excellent service and exactly what I was hoping for

Thank you for reading, and I can't wait to hear from you.

very nice template

Thank you!

could you do me a logo to replace the standard banner that came with the phpbb theme?
    If so how do you accept payment?
    Please visit my auto an up and coming community for all car discussion.

Yes, very nice templates!