Unique website design (hosting) (PSD for sale)

Due to certain time restrictions with current client work im unable to complete this design which i planned to sell at a later date when it was finnished, however under the circumstances ratherthen let it rot away in a folder i decided to see if anyone wanted to take over.

What you get :
    The full psd with exclusive ownership rights
    A huge thankyou from me for not letting my work die
    A Vastly unique webhosting design unlike all the other Huge flash header and big buttons all over the place style sites, this site could quite easilyl be changed into a personal site as well.

How does it look?

I was looking for around $70 for the psd however i just want to sell it so whoever replies, or PM's me with the best offer takes it.

Okay price is set at $21, first come first serv ^_^

This design has been sold.

Design is still for sale, no thanks to a scammer.

The design is now fully coded and comes with the sliced images, html and source psd, for $30.

New Xenohost design created if anyones interested.

Demo :
    Price : $50
    What you get :
    Full psd
    Sliced and diced, coded HTML and images
    exclusive ownership and reselling rights to the design.
    Payment via : Paypal
    paypal address : [email protected]

First to purchase, or contact me, takes it.

also, if you want BOTH xenohost designs, i will discount the other designs price by $10 when purchased together., So $70 for both.

If you would please look at this thread naoneo...

Someone is selling your template. I dont know if he's a scammer but he once tried selling a liquid2d template over there. I have already contacted the mods just waiting for them to take action
    Chuck Norris' mother called him Charles once... Once.