Dedicated Server Needed Quick!

Well I am in some what of a bad problem.I was once with Splashhost, then they raised prices and a friend told me about a place with same price but way more space. Which is when I moved to e-z-hosting. They however have the worst uptime and problems of all. so when they went down for the... i believe 12th time I found managed.com and to my surprise they had cheap servers so I thought everything was going to be okay. To my surprise they were up for a week straight something I wasn't used to being with e-z-hosting :p so during the week I asked for help with nameservers which I was given the run around. Then when the week was over so was the uptime. Managed went down for THREE WEEKS! So I was forced to go back to e-z-hosting and the went down for another week. BUT! after that they seemed to have gotten thier act together. Uptime was good, server was fast. then it was like the creepy music started playing from a jason movie and then the server died out and came back, then just two days ago the SQL went down, I thought at first glance it just needed to be rebooted, but no. It seems as f a server admin DELETED all of the tables and changed the pass to the mySQL. So now Everything I had and all my clients had is gone.
    I have wasted all saved up money from my web hosting that is brand new between these horrible hosts, and lost many clients and don't have much.

and I am looking for another Dedicated Server from a good host.
    I see every one talking about servermatrix but I can't afford them right now.

I need something good for about 70 dollars a month.
    I was going to go with AIT but at the last minute I saw they had bad reviews.

I also need a control panel, Ensim Pro or CPanel.

Is it possible any one can help me out?

When was this 3 week downtime with managed?

Last thing I heard of e-z-hosting was they were going to mirror everything so that nothing gets lost. Obviously they have mirrored only their bad habits.
    Take a cPanel server with servermatrix.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

I second that, you won't regret going with SM.

The 3 weeks was last month.
    And I would go with SM but I can't afford it. At most I can afford 80 dollars a month.
    And SM is just to exspensive.

+I only have 100 bucks for setup fee money.

Any other ideas?

maybe get a lower spec machine at nocster?

You can try also server4you low-end servers
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Originally posted by voltion
    maybe get a lower spec machine at nocster?
    I agree, you could probably get a cele through a burst reseller for $80.
    hm what should I put in my sig?

I need something good for about 70 dollars a month.
    What?! With cPanel? I hope you're kidding, even Managed.com doesn't sell a server WITH cPanel for that price.

And I would go with SM but I can't afford it. At most I can afford 80 dollars a month.
    Good luck... that will be hard to come by.

agree, you could probably get a cele through a burst reseller for $80.
    With cPanel ?

Well yes as I have said I need something with cpanel or ensim pro included in price, and managed.com had a cheap enough server for me to get cpanel added on for 80 bucks.
    So if you have any HELPFUL ideas please do list them.

I was gonna go with AIT but I read some bad reviews.

So if you have any HELPFUL ideas please do list them.
    I noticed you emphasized 'helpful', and I thought my posts were helpful... I was simply informing you that your price range is a bit low for a complete server WITH cPanel at any reputable host... ironic that you compare the price to Managed.com, considering you've been complaining about them and their service.

You see I also compare it to sevral other places like ValueWeb, AIT and CALOHost

Its just that I would like other peoples input and sometimes some one could know a place with a nice cheap service.
    Believe you me, I would love to go with SM.

If your site is so big it requires its own dedicated server, maybe you are able to find a sponsor?

AngelNetworkz.net has a sale going on until June 1st where you can get a

AMD Athlon XP™ 2000
    » 512 MB DDR RAM
    » 80 GB IDE HD
    » 1000 GB/MONTH
    » 100 MBPS Port
    » 10 IP's
    » Fantastico!
    » Cpanel/WHM

for $75 a month and when you buy one month you get one free, I have them right now and have never had a single downtime so far (but I have only been with them a few days) but I have heard people saying they are with them for months w/o downtimes.

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    What?! With cPanel? I hope you're kidding, even Managed.com doesn't sell a server WITH cPanel for that price.

Good luck... that will be hard to come by.

With cPanel ?
    He said he don't care about the Control Panel. Your best bet is BurstNET + DirectAdmin.

Hope it helps
    ^_^