Lightbulb Run web applications on the browser

Build and run Internet applications without the need of an application server.
    I have recently published a Content Management application at my home page.

The application enables you to build and manage websites without the requirements of an application server. Everything is launched from a static webpage and executes from in side the browser via a Java applet (container applet).
    Eliminates system load and band-width imposed by application servers running scripting technologies such as ASP, JSP, and PHP.

umm, alright? Whats the point of this post?

Nothing. Its useless.

Its also insecure.

Good for you linh2165

Above The Clouds
    I think it's actually pretty cool. Executing everything in the browser without need of server resources.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Forgot to mention the fact that not only it runs without using server resources, and if you are uing IE browser, it also employs a Voice Recognition and Text-To-Speech engine for navigating around the contents and external links.

Atlanta, GA
    So, the webpage is just a Java applet? Wow, that's a) slow b) sure to be buggy and c) excludes your site from working with a LOT of visitors. Great idea!
    Former owner of A Small Orange
    New owner of <COMING SOON>

The total size of the applet is only 60K. It is currently loaded from a slow link.
    Did you try the site? What sort of errors did you get? Can you send me the content of your java console?

I think pages loading good enough but not sure when heavy traffic...
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB