Talking easiest way to get gmail account

noo, "I" dont know how to ... Im just asking if someone knows the easiest way to get a gmail account ?? That is, without buying it off ebay.

thanksssss

Why is everybody so desperate for a gmail account? i can't believe people are even wasting money on something that'll soon be free.

They have managed all this time without one, i don't see what the fuss is for a free account, covered in ads, that even scans your email, and has (from what i can tell so far) pretty usless spam filters.

Loon, if some one gives you one invite you can resell it on ebay and make some quick bucks LOL

IMO Google is doing just another MSN dance. Remember what MSN was a few years back ? : Emails, Forums, Search, Chats,Communities.......my god people just went crazy MSN this and MSN that.........now they are so stale people look down upon you if you say you got an MSN account.

just curious ... ::looks-around::

I wouldn't even bother to signup to ebay and go through all that just for $30/$35 or whatever they are selling for.

Exactly, it wont be too long before people look down on gmail as just another nasty free email service like hotmail or yahoo, it's only going to get abused and i predict the first major abuse problem they will have is:

- spammer gets an adword campaign
    - spammer spams gmail accounts with his campaign keywords as the subject

now not only is your inbox full of his emails, it's also full of the ads for his site.

Double bonus for mr spammer

You hit the nail on the head. Since most intelligent people know how to look for products without the help of ads the Gmail ads will be mostly for products no one wants. LOL

true say ... still Id wanna explore inside and see what its all about ... not neccesarily be a continous user of it !

Cyrus, I explore all the time.....I got something like 100+ programs installed on my system and I hardly use a handful of them. LOL

Originally posted by RajanUrs
    You hit the nail on the head. Since most intelligent people know how to look for products without the help of ads the Gmail ads will be mostly for products no one wants. LOL
    "Intelligent people"? That's the key

Most intelligent people probably would find the "G-ads" irrelavant however most GMail users won't necessarily be from the "most intelligent".

Originally posted by RajanUrs
    Good point but, users will still click the ads... Google wins - I have a mail account with gmail... and I must say, it's great sooooo fast and the features are very different

post few screenshots...or are there any screenshots available?

Easiest way = wait. Till its available.

thank you.

Here is one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goog.gif  

Damn, I put a swap request on one of those sites, got one weird response which made little sense but who knows.

I'm ready to trade a GMail account for an authentic autograph of Dilip Kumar(renowned Indian film actor).

damn now i want it even more lol

WOOOOOHOOOOOO I finally found Gmail signup site. Hurry up before they shut it.

http://www.gmailnet.com/

RajanUrs, I don't know if you gave that link as a joke or not, but that does not have anything to do with Google!
    He arose!

Just go to spymac.com and use that before GMail is available to the masses.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Originally posted by net-trend
    Just go to spymac.com and use that before GMail is available to the masses.
    It just doesn't feel the same as GMail

LOL

hey ! It's a Free 10 Mb storage Not so bad...

Originally posted by zaid2001
    It just doesn't feel the same as GMail
    It ain't the same, but you still get 1GB to use as you wish.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]

Originally posted by dgaussin
    LOL

hey ! It's a Free 10 Mb storage Not so bad...
    You referring to spymac.com?

No To http://www.gmailnet.com/ !

I've an account with spymac.com and it's useful but I would like to have IMAP access, it would be better even

Originally posted by dgaussin
    I've an account with spymac.com and it's useful but I would like to have IMAP access, it would be better even
    Oooo....how I wish they provide IMAP. I'll skip Gmail for that.