can this ip be a proxy or is it real

hey guys

someone was up to tricks on one of brothers my websites and had this ip. Would that be a proxy address or someone's real ip (i ofcourse realise that their ip may rotate if they're on dialup, but atleast i would know the provider)

common proxy ports 80,8080,3128 has been checked and no proxy service found at the ip you have written

what would you say is the probability of the trouble maker who has the ip, being the same person who logged on with this ip

not a lot really its a BTopenworld account and a dialup so the chances arte slim that its the same person.

really, ok, here's more of the story. I left a site because i disagreed with the admin's point of view on certain aspects. The person with the second ip, one digit more, is a mod at that site.

i did a google on the trouble maker's ip and they only appear on someones stats page as having visited their site, their site is a business directory for x-town.

The person form the site who is a mod, who's ip is 1 digit different,i know lives in x-town.

Is that just sheer coincidence?