1 GB Ram
    80 GB Hdd
    500 GB Data Transfer
    10 IP
    100 mbit burstable
    IRC allowed

Monthly: 150$
    Setup Fee: 0$

We have an OC3 full 150mbit from Verizon and 2 redundent 45 mbit DS3s from global crossing and uunet. Less then 50% of the bandwidth is being used.

We can offer you a C-Class (255 IP) for additional 50$ per month.

If interested send your payment by paypal to [email protected] or mail us on [email protected]

Test IP: 209.103.191.253

Only 2 Server Left out in these scheme, so hurry and order now ....

Test IP doesn't work.

Hello
    It is up. It was ddosed by somebody, so it was null-routed automatically by the router and now it's back up.

Regards

Do you do custom plans? I am in need of a high bandwidth server, please get in touch with me or PM me with prices/specs for high bandwidth servers (I don't want to buy right now, so don't hassle me with here we are, ready to buy etc)
    John Heslop

Yes we can offer custom plan, please state your requriements so that we can quote you accordingly

Regards

Hey sh3lls.net

Wheres the server? You have not been on aim for some time. I ordered sunday nite and u said we could not get it monday because you had another customer already waiting for setup, but there was no hardware, so you promised us tuesday it is now wednsday and no server? What is up? I know there is a 72 hour limit, i expect to see it before midnite my time.

ps: we ordered at 7:09pm PST time, this makes midnite, 77 hours so i expect it up.
    Last edited by Steven; 06-02-2004 at 07:57 PM.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Hello Steve
    Please contact your partner Mike of putbull shells, he has already got the server info.

Regards

Originally posted by sh3lls.net
    Hello Steve
    Please contact your partner Mike of putbull shells, he has already got the server info.

Regards
    Yes i know, we had to go to the datacenter and get it. Got it from you 2 1/2 hours later after your 72 hour max. Anyways servers good and the network is, although the partitions are nothing like we asked.
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Hi Steve
    I never new you are from the same city as datacentre, j/k, as already mailed you earlier, it happened due to the HDD failure and as far as HDD parition is concerned, if you want i can get the server reinstalled if there is a problem with the current partition.

Regards

Originally posted by sh3lls.net
    Hi Steve
    I never new you are from the same city as datacentre, j/k, as already mailed you earlier, it happened due to the HDD failure and as far as HDD parition is concerned, if you want i can get the server reinstalled if there is a problem with the current partition.

Regards
    Na its all cool, got the box 100% ready for shell hosting the way we want it. we cvsup'ed it to the os we wanted and its all good now. Great network speeds

thanks for the feedback

This offer is over