New Website Design - Comment Please

Hello,

I just wanted to know what you think about our new website design. Any comment will be appreciated

http://www.existhosting.com

Thanks

To tell you the truth, I don't like it that much personally. It's kinda weird that there is no vertical scrolling (makes it seem small) and the design itself makes the site look like one of those "advertisement" sites.

not bad, im not a designer so i can critcize like others
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Sorry to say....... but yup its too much crowded with banners, banner style is not good......

Salman Habib
    Kamyana Web Inc.
    http://www.kamyana.com

i think it is quite pleasing to the eye. It may be a bit crowded but the appropriate "items" stick out enough to draw your attention to them. i kind of like it.

It's kinda weird that there is no vertical scrolling
    Its a GOOD thing that there is no vertical scrolling, websites that have vertical scrolling are very unprofessional IMO.

crowded with banners
    Could you please point out the banners to us? As there are no banners on the website.

-------

My opinion:

Its a very professional website, one complaint would be the size of the text and button sizes in the oval. Basically shrink the oval and you are good to go.

I like it, very clean and to the point.

By vertical scrolling, I meant up and down. All sites have this. Anyway, it still looks like a big ad.

Originally posted by Sasha Slutsker
    By vertical scrolling, I meant up and down. All sites have this. Anyway, it still looks like a big ad.
    Sorry about that, it was late, I guess I didn't understand your post

The site is very professional, in that the plans are in your face, as thats what you are selling, but it seems to be a little too cluttered. Maybe scale down the central plan info and the right hand side banners?

Looks good and has an adundance of information that is necessary for the person.

Speaking about aestethics it is not that good.
    Comercially speaking, it will sell.

You should always combine design and selling techniques. You will get people buying your service for sure, but you won't grab a lot of designers with that ad.

Just an opinion.
    - AF
    - Aaron
    Be yourself, and not the way others want you to be.
    Oxyte Communications, LLC Mission Critical Hosting