Thread: billing

billing

i just bought a reseller host. I still have some spare space and bandwidth that i want to sell. I am wondering is there any free software for billing that I can collect money from credit card or paypal? thanks

P's: If i use paypal then i need to pay service fee. Since, I am selling like $1 or $2/month. That's why I don't want to use paypal. Any suggestion? Thanks

What control panel does your host use?

any payment processor will have a transaction or service fee that I know of...
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I am using Cpanel 9

Are you looking for an automated or non-automated solution?
    The only transaction free systems I can think of are hyperwallet (they dont charge per transaction but they charge to take money in and out of account) and some no-fee checking accounts.

"Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

or phpcoin.com it's free
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

I would go with WHMAP.

Although I have heard that modernbill is quite flexible, although a little complicated.

If possible I would not go with a free one, the paid ones are much more developed and easy to use.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support • Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud/VPS Plans • Dedicated Servers •

WHMAP is ok, so is Modernbill & Clientexec, but it's a complete waste of money if he's giving hosting for $1 & $2 per month.

Try phpcoin or nixt.

Your best bet is to raise your prices, Paypal is probably the cheapest. All payment processors or Merchant accounts charge Transaction fees.

thanks alot guys. I am pretty new to hosting. The only thing i sell my extra space is because I want to collect little money to pay for my host. That's all.