Exclamation how can you do this....

I have seen hosting companies that buy same domain names in three of tld's like johndoe.com/johndoe.net/johndoe.org and when they register the .com & .net domains there is hardly any information about them in whois registration but they have all the info in the .org registration of the same domain.... I think is a good idea to throw off an newbie who is just snooping around with your domain name....

What i wanted to know is the detailed steps about how to do this..... do all the domains have to be the same exact and can it be done using any domain registerar's....

What you just said above is adding “privacy” to your domain name. I don’t know off the top of my head, but I know Godaddy offers this, but they charge additional fees for this option. I hope that helps.
    Chris Tauscher
    SHIFTIFY

but even privacy registration does have real info not 'empty' info
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Hi DosEvil

I don't think what about talking is about adding private registration like forexample private registration with godaddy could be applied to all the three domains straight up and each one would cost your extra.....

I hope i am breaking any laws ....if i am please let me know i would edit this posts....here it goes

Here is an example:

rfxnetworks.com
    rfxnetworks.net
    rfxnetworks.org

rfxnetworks.com and .net don't have almost no info within thembut yet .org lists all of them....if the company was using private registration for two of them might aswell do it for all of three domains and be private all over....and i don't think the registerar for that domain even offers private registration....i am just using rfxnetworks.com as an example but this i have seen with many other companies too...so if anybody has anyideas on how to achieve this without paying private registration for all the domains...let me know....

TY

i meant if i am breaking any laws by discussing that particular domain then i would edit my post as opposed to the typo which says i hope i am breaking any laws

the example you given means the owner of those domains have tried to hide his whois information and its totally against ICANN rules.

for the .org PIR.org registry doesn't accept wrong phone entry or contact info so if you goto www.enom.com and on the top right corner and use whois and try to put rfxnetworks.org it will show the same N/A info but those info did not get sent to the .ORG registry.

rfxnetworks might get their domains cancelled if they dont use real info soon

just make sure you don't do the same its totally not allowed and you might get your domain cancelled/suspended.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi