PHP/MySQL Needed - NO PAY

BlizzBoards Gaming is looking for a talented PHP/MySQL program that will be willing to do numerous jobs for BlizzBoards. There will be no payment as I really have no money to spend since BlizzBoards is a non-profit website. If you are interested, speak to me on aim @ Maxworld99 and register at the forums. If you don't have aim, PM me on the forums.

http://www.blizzboards.com
    http://forums.blizzboards.com

Please don't reply unless you are interested.

hey man shoot me an email with what you need done. i will help you

Please don't reply unless you are interested.
    This really isn't employment because you're not doing anything and only asking for them to do something without pay. I highly doubt anybody would waste time doing quality work for nothing in return. I suggest you build up some funds and spend some money on your investment...

This really isn't employment because you're not doing anything and only asking for them to do something without pay. I highly doubt anybody would waste time doing quality work for nothing in return. I suggest you build up some funds and spend some money on your investment...
    Thank you for your concern. Someone helping another person isn't exactly a waste of time. You need to understand that some people have the motivation and patience to help other people even if it means hours of work. Like I said before, BlizzBoards in non-profit and any money I have really needs to go to webhosting. Also, I would like a moderator to close this topic because of the fact that I have recieved an offer from a VERY talented PHP/MySQL programmer who will be programming me a news system and a poll which can be changed and updated through a staff control panel. He has already started and it is looking promising. RainTech, sometimes it doesn't hurt to be generous.

It is an employment offer, just that the pay is nothing.

People work 'pro bono' a lot. If somone doesn't want to volunteer they don't have to.

Also - I didn't see anything in the forum rules concerning requests for free work.