Hi there.
I am a new hosting company looking for my first customer and am offering a special offer for everyone on this site.

As an introdution to our services, I am offering an upgrade from any package that you choose to the next.

For instance, choose a Novice and we will upgrade you to Pro at our expense. If you choose our top package, we will contact yuo to arrange an ever better deal.

I have included my introduction email for you all to read and look forward to being around here a lot more.

Jamie Ellis
Hi there,

We have recently started a web hosting business at 23cws.com Web Hosting is the latest way for sellers and buyers to learn more about each other through creating a website. Web Hosting allows the purchaser to host their own website on our servers and create their own website.

We created the company after various reports from people saying how their hosting was cheap but provided awful customer support. Our company is designed to be a good value host with dedicated customer support. Each customer is assigned its own account manager and account executive to help the whole process go smoothly. Our main aim is to provide the best customer support ever.

We have packages starting from as little as 5/per month (after 10 first monthly fee) upto 10/month (after 12.50 first monthly fee), with bandwidth and disk space ranging from 1000mb to 4000mb and 200mb to 1000mb respectively. We have the industry standard software of cPanel installed with easy to use forums, shopping carts, bloging and guestbook script installed as standard.

All our packages come with POP3 email boxes, autoresponders, forwarders, FTP access, Web based control panel, PHP, CGI and ASP support as well as PERL installed as standard.

I hope there is as much information here as you need, but if there is anything you need to know more, I strongly recommend visiting our website 23cws.com and choosing the Demo CP option to see our web based software in action.

Thank you for your time,

Jamie Ellis
Senior Account Manager
23rd Century Web Services.