* John Kerry...All Things To All People

People are noticing that Presidential candidate John Kerry is a very accommodating sort of person. Seems that he adapts his position to fit whatever crowd he is speaking to at the moment. Most recently he was in Detroit where he bragged about owning a big SUV. Days later he was speaking to an ecological group and condemned anyone who would drive an SUV. When confronted about this by the press he stated that he didn't own an SUV his WIFE does!!! LOL! Now Kerry is trying to reach out to all the different nationalities. Check this out...

Massachussetts Senator and Presidential hopeful John Kerry today announced that further research into his roots has revealed that he, in addition to being Irish, Jewish, and Southern white trash, is also Hispanic. According to a statement issued by Kerry:

"Si, si, this happy new discovery comes as no great surprise to me. I love Taco Bell, and my family often teases me about my favourite cartoon character, Speedy Gonzales... that "reba reba, underlay underlay" thing he yells cracks me up every time. And I have always felt most comfortable wearing large hats and ponchos, although my position as Senator very rarely gives me a chance to do so. In closing, I would like to say "iy iy iy".

When asked for particulars as to the national origin of his new-found Hispanic ancestors, Kerry replied that he wasn't too sure, but that they were the sort of people "beloved not only of Mexicans, but also Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and any other little brown people who vote."

http://www.ampland.com/humor/04/0528.jpg

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Re: John Kerry...All Things To All People

Originally posted by TheDoctor
    ... and any other little brown people who vote."
    He's probably refering to the old people who moved to Florida

that picture is cool

Hahaha, so good Doc.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

But other than Kerry, there's pretty much just bush. It's a lose lose situation.
    DreamLogic Cult Film and Music Reviews
    STOPware - Visitor Management solutoins

You're using a very reliable source for that post - a humor site. If you believe that article, you gotta check out this one - http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4021 .

-Josh

It may have been a joke .. but the first part about the SUV is true ...
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting