Having problem sending mail using the php send mail function in PHPLive

Hi everyone,

I'm currently having problms sending mail using the php send mail function from my domain. The mail always return with the below message

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: [email protected] , unrouteable mail domain "" . I think it is a server side problem and wonder could someone advise me what went wrong.

The problem only arises today, the php send mail is working fine until today. I have installed "PHP Live Support" few weeks ago and everytime you finish, the person can request for a transcript
    to be mail to his mail box. The function is working fine until today and i did not do anything to the server. I have tested it, and it is now mulfunctioning.

Any valuable input will be appreciated.

Problem solved.

Managed to find the solution using the "Search" Function here in this forum.

Actually i did not uncheck "Prevent the user 'nobody' from sending out mail to remote addresses (php and cgi scripts generally run as nobody if you are not using phpsuexec and suexec respectively.)" in the cpanel