Question Enom Pricing Question

The the price/domain decline as your gross sales go up in enom?

Or, are you locked in at the buy in price?

you locked in at the buy in price but if you reached 50 domains under you ,you can send them an email to open an ETP account of 8.95
    and when you reach 500 domains you can send them an email to open an ETP account of 7.95

finaly when you reach 1000 domains you can send them an email to open an ETP account of 6.95
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

But does your cost decline as you signup more domains?

I'm not really looking to sell resellers. I am looking a good option for domain reselling intergrated into my hosting website.

Originally posted by honestman
    you locked in at the buy in price but if you reached 50 domains under you ,you can send them an email to open an ETP account of 8.95
    and when you reach 500 domains you can send them an email to open an ETP account of 7.95

finaly when you reach 1000 domains you can send them an email to open an ETP account of 6.95

Does it also include reseller/sub account domains ? Or just the domains in your main a/c ?
    Ringtones, Java Games - www.OnlineTones.com

cybercoach --> No you must contact them ( sometimes they contact you )

windyreddy --> I'm not sure about that point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by honestman
    [B]cybercoach --> No you must contact them ( sometimes they contact you )

My question was if I get free $8.95 account is my price always $8.95?
    Or, does it lower as I sell more domains reguardless of any resellers below me?

cybercoach -->your price will be always $8.95 , however this from enom suppore center
    -------------------------------
    How do I get a lower domain price? Do my rates get reduced automatically?
    If you signed an ETP agreement, you are a direct eNom reseller. In that case, please contact our sales group to find out about our current reseller programs and pricing structures. We'll work with you to see if there are lower price options available. We do not have any automatic price reduction plans.
    Send an email with your login name to: [email protected]

If you worked with one of our direct eNom resellers to create your eNom account, please contact them directly to discuss possible price reductions. As you are their customer, they established your reseller account and would be the one to discuss new price options with you.

Seems to me that you would have to be real picky in who you signup under.

There doesn't seems to be allot of motivation from the upline point of view to lower you price unless you are considering leaving.

Is this correct?

in fact it doesn't matter if you have 8.95 reseller account , the one above you ill not be able to offer you better priceing list

As honestman pointed out in the second post in this thread -- if you're pro-active and contact eNom after having sold (registered) 500 domains, then you get better pricing from them. But you need to ask them at that point, it's not any automated process. If you have a web hosting site that time comes pretty fast -);

IMHO the best scenario is for someone to get two accounts. A free $8.95 reseller under a reliable ETP and a standard $29.95 directly under eNom. Buy your domains through your reseller account (and possibly work a deal with your ETP about some rebates) and then when the timing is right push the domains (using the push a list feature) under your $29.95 account. Then contact eNom and get your pricing dropped to 7.95 and sign an ETP agreement.
    I think that 8.95 reseller accounts are great and really have a purpose. I also think that businesses that are well planned out should realize that the ultimate goal is to become an ETP directly under eNom. For personal uses one would never need anything better than a sub-account.

Originally posted by windyreddy
    Does it also include reseller/sub account domains ? Or just the domains in your main a/c ?
    you can *ask* if they'll lower your pricing if you are an ETP when you get to 500 domains (7.95) and 1000 (6.95)

no that level does *not* included your sub accounts - it's 1000 of your own domains,
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

if you think you will reach 55 domains soon then just email ETP $8.95 account and refill it with $495 then as soon as you reach 500 domains email sales again they will lower your pricing to $7.95 and as soon as you reach 1000 domains they will lower your pricing to $6.95

this is how i had it done when i reached 800 domains i paid the difference between 800 and 1000 (refilled my account with it) and got 6.95 pricing
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Question too cheapo?

anyone heard about iregistrations.com ? (enom i think)
    i found it by accident: how come they are so cheap??!!
    good deal/bad deal?

It can't be eNom -- or if so, then they sell under price.
    Do they have DNS services, is it possible to use email with such a domain .... don't take those services for granted, some registrars such as 123-reg.co.uk sell you donains for around $5, but you can't even create an email account without paying another $20 or 20.

they are enom, but search here and find so many horror stories.

get cheap domain and get charged like $29/month for hosting or something like that.

very bad reputation.
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Exclamation

i see... good to be warned...
    btw my congrats for paypal+names u got
    good week-end

thanks and good luck

thats why WHT is there to warn you about bad ppl

iregistrations.com seem to be an Enom reseller in Australia. Yes, they sell under price, but the buyer would need to really read their terms! If you sign-up for free webhosting and search engine submission services that they offer with registration, and do not cancel each of these extras within 30 days, you would be charged a $39.98 per month service fee. If you were to cancel anytime after 30 days, you would be charged $39.98 administrative fee IN ADDITION to the $39.98 service fee you incur for any month(s) and part of a month beyond the free trial period.

Added: This thread is moving first! By the time I posted this, there were several new posting!
    Last edited by LinuxLoverIA; 05-28-2004 at 05:16 PM.

here you go, around $80 fees just ofr single domain