I Need Mambo installed with phpbb2 integration

i need a new install of mambo done, it will need to have phpbb2 integrated into it as well. I have seen mods in regards to the phpbb2 integration.

Not looking to spend anything over $20 for this and need it done soon.

Anyone want to make an offer on getting this done.

Ill do it for free, please email me TheNextJwill@msn.com, or aim me TheNextJwill24

I can certainly do that for you.

Why would anyone do it for free I wonder? I appreciate the offer, and may contact you on it.

Thanks!

if you'd rather trust giving someone access to your site who has more then one post on here then get ahold of me at admin@scripts4you.com or http://scripts4you.com
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

People do it for free quite a things, i would offer it to you for free accept im only a designer. I will soon be offering installs and script creation as my services. Not all people charge money, a simple installation only requires a few minutes to someoen with the experience, because of this taking that long you can get them done for free.

J.Kellett

But still, wwesnnet has a point, that guy with only one is scary.

He may have really good intentions, but personnally I would trust someone with juste one post. I agree that someont with 999 post could do just as much damage, but the chances are not as bad as someone with 1 post.

$15 - Please see sig for contact information.

Rgds,
    Scott

Ahh comeone people, im not a bad person, i just dont see why someone would charge for installing phpbb and mambo. If you dont trust me feel free to visit my free phpbb hosting site if you dont believe me. remoteforums.elixant.com

Sorry AndrewW, didn't mean that you were a bad person

Just meant that it was suspicious that somebody with 1 post would offer their services for free ... sounded too much like social engeneering ... a way to gain access somebody's server

Doesn't men you're evil, just means we don't know you yet