Untargetted Traffic starting at $1 per thousand (plus transaction fee)PayPal welcome

Do you want more visitors to your site?
    For $1 you can get 1000 visitors to your site (plus transaction fee).
    The transaction fee is $0.3 per order so if you order 1000 hits the cost would be $1.3 or if you ordered 2000 hits the cost would be $2.3 and so on.
    To order go to http://reseller2.pigscanfly.ca/signup_ad.php.

Note: Targeted visitors will be available on the 22nd of June (sorry for the delay, but we are having problems with the geotargeting) , if you are interested e-mail me: [email protected] for custom pricing depending on targeting.
    Note: Purchase 500000 or more hits and get a 10% bonus :-)

With all due respect, and I'm not trying to trash your post, however, PayPal strictly forbids anyone from adding on transaction fees. You might want to read the PayPal AUP to double check that.

Good luck with your request, however.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Originally posted by TRN Douglas
    With all due respect, and I'm not trying to trash your post, however, PayPal strictly forbids anyone from adding on transaction fees. You might want to read the PayPal AUP to double check that.
    These came up last time. From what I read of in the PayPal AUP I am not allowed to add a transaction fee solely to those who use PayPal, but if I have a transaction fee for all orders (which I do) , then it is ok.

Originally posted by TRN Douglas

Good luck with your request, however. :-)