"Donate paypal" script needed and ...

Can anyone please tell me if anyone has "donate paypal script".
    Also If it possible to share the two or more emails ids when getting payments
    say 30% to abc@paypal.com and 70% to xyz@paypal.com
    Thanks

Andy, I think it would be tricky to split it donate side. Best do that after donation.

YOu do not need a script, just goto merchant tools (Ithink) in Paypal and generate your donate button. :-)

James

Thanks Fatty
    What I mean by splitting is that there are many funds received so I don't want funds to get mixed up

Well you can see the transaction in Paypal. You could either have two separate donate buttons with separate accounts or you could add a short form before or after donation to pickup any differences...

You would ahve to elaborate on exactly what you are doing.

James

--------------
    Well you can see the transaction in Paypal
    --------------
    What if there are 100 transactions in a week?
    Primary email: advanced dot programmer at gmail dot com ..

Yes
    I have the same problem
    There would be like 50 transactions per week
    I can't just sit and evaluate and sum all of these

:-) Get a calculator!

Seriously ust export your accounts and put them into excel or something. Then you will be able to track what is going on or as I say include a form during donation with amount etc, then write that to a file that you can export.

JAmes

Setup a separate email for it, as well as set a description that you can use to filter. Other than that, you would need separate accounts.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

Yup you need seperate accounts, you can get a randomizer script (free) that shows one button each time the page loads and set the ratio to be 7:3

wouldnt this be better in the programming forum?
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Moved to Programming Forum.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

make a simple script can do it just fine

there's only a couple of line code

hi,

Why not set up a script lke this:

Make an db of account_donate

After receiving paypal IPN response, take out the amount donated. Then spit it 7:3 ratio add to respective accounts. At the end of the week or month you can definitely check who is to get what amount...

Krishnendu