Question Setting Up Shopping Carts and accepting payments, please help?

Hello People

I am in the process of setting a new online Business. I aim to sell computer systems and Hardware to individuals and offer very competitive prices. I currently trade on EBAY and wish to expand.

I have bought a Template for my business, if I was to set up shopping carts and accept payment via a check out means, who is the most easies and yet least priciest company I can turn for assistance? I do not like Pay Pal or similar companies as the buyer needs to register in order to use hem and 10 out 12 customers would just not bother.

What would you say would be an easy option in terms of updating the product catalogue and other usage?

Thanks

What country are you based in? Are you going to be selling over $1,000 a month?

I am based in the UK and yes my sales will be way over the $1,000 each months, well at least I hope so

Also will my prices for units be in $ or can I choose £ sterlling?

You can choose either, that does not matter.

Have you possibly checked out Worldpay? Not being in the US, your discount rate & transaction rates might be a little higher.

A few things that you might be required to show:
    • Proof of company registration
    • Proof of residence
    • Copy of ID of signatories
    • Ownership and business structure/ description of the current business model

I have had a look at worldpay but I have read so reviews about them on this site that was not very highly recommended so it has put me in a little doubt..

Well they are a large company. Every large company you are going to see some bad reviews from. And unfortunately, I would say about 75% of those complaints come from the merchant not reading or understanding the agreement fully.

You obviously look like some one who knows what they are talking about, so I am gonna take your advice and give them a try.

How about setting it up on my actual site, do you think it is to complicated?

By the way if you can post your MSN Messenger we could perhaps chat about this on-line, Mine is M_Farahani@hotmail.com

Please feel free to add me

Hm,sometimes but don't let that fool you