cari.net or ctn1.net ?

Hello
    What is better between this 2 service ? Any of you can push all 3200GB bandwidth of them ? And which one have better oversea network ?
    Thank you for any comment

Cari.net is mostly unsaturated. We used to have a 100 megabit uplink which we would often push up over 60 megabit for extended periods of time. The only issue I see with them is the level of support, its cheap, but its also pretty crappy in my opinion.

how about ctn1.net ? anyone used to be their customer before ?

cari.net not to bad I have had ok experiences with them

ctn1 we recently purchased one there and it appears to vary how it is by what day it is. For some reason 1 day its doing 80mbit easy as can be next day it struggles for 2mbit. It also has randomly restarted many of times and 1 time they told it was because they rebooted the router, guess everytime someone restarts a router you have to restart the server. For price not bad but they seem to be a new company working to get settled in.

Thank you for your comment . What do you think i should go with ? Cari or ctn1 ?

We have got two servers at ctn1.net.
    We experienced the same as Nessun: incredible perfomance breakdowns .-(

On Thursday last week they added new router hardware and servers were unreachbale for about 3 hours....after that on Thursday morning every was fine...but now upload to the servers is capped to sometimes less than 2mbits :-(

They seem to have only ONE link to the internet instead of five one month ago: ctn1. net / reseau.php ?lg=en (delete spaces)

And as you can see...that is absolutely overloaded :-(

Hope that they will immediately add a second or faster link to the internet ... so long i really cannot recommend ctn1.net as your choice

Paul

Their routes are flapping pretty bad, thats for sure.

they're going to install new hardware on wednesday to resolve problems with bad performance.
    Hope this will enhance the performance, because the price is superb (6mbit for Euro/US$ 49,- a month).

Paul

Go with Cari.net, they are going through some major improvements right now, especially due to their new business branch- Complex Drive Business Internet