I'm honored to salute you,
I have a dedicated server on which I have installed MailScanner+SpamAssasin+clamav. The problem is that one of the users from a site that i hold hosting on, cannot send mail to the address [email protected] : for example my user is john, mail address: [email protected]. This user cannot send mail to address [email protected]. But can send to all other sites that i host! The error message looks like this:

The original message was received at Wed, 26 May 2004 09:42:26 -0700 from [user's_ip] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> (reason: 550 5.7.1 Access denied) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to dedicated.myserver.com: >>> DATA <<< 550 5.7.1 Access denied 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Note that all other users can send mail to anyone, anytime. My user is using Outlook express. Any mail message sent to any of the sites i host except site2myserver.com works perfectly.
The user's email is on the whitelist of spamassasin!!! so i don't think that this is a problem anyway the spam is being forwarded to [email protected] but i don't get there any of those messages thst [email protected] tried to send, other thing is that the account is setup just fine. I searched in every .conf file but found nothing.