Hi folks,

I'm searching for a Directi.com reseller account:

.com/.net/.org @ $6.49
    If possible .biz/.info/.us/.name also @ $6.49
    No minimum deposit
    No price increase
    No recurrent charge
    Deposit by PayPal
    List the costs of extra services: Domain forwarding, mail forwarding and managed DNS.
    Is it concerning a reseller account under Directi.com or a sub-reseller account?

Give me your price and I'll look it's an agreement or not!

[email protected]

These are free anyway -- why asking here instead of just going to them directly? They aren't really transparent for sub-resellers -- be careful.

What do you mean they are Free? To get those prices you need a significant deposit do you not??
    Keith Gallant
    JustHosting.ca
    http://www.justhosting.ca

Yes you do. 12000$ or something.

Thought so.....What are peoples experience like with Directi. I am currently with OpenSRS and am completely happy except for the price. Not very competitive ($10 for .com)
    Keith Gallant
    JustHosting.ca
    http://www.justhosting.ca

DirectI ..... have an account with them since 7 months, have given up to use them. Why? NOT transparent with sub-resellers, clunky interface, problems funding the account (at least by credit card, using their very own cc service -- probably okay with PayPal), very responsive but not very straight and not solving problems (or much too late). All over, I think they seem to be cheap, but then, if you look closer, you have to pay for all kind of services extra (services that are included with most other registrars). They change their interface WAY too often, and any 3rd party shopping cart have given up on them, as nobody knows when they make the next move. ....... If it's just about registering your own domains OR if you register domains for your clients then I think it should be fine. Just my opinion and experience.... I like smooth transactions and this just seems like wasting too much time.
    -------------

PS:
    >> What do you mean they are Free? To get those prices
    >> you need a significant deposit do you not??

Well, not much, only $75 -- that's not "significant".
    Last edited by basic; 05-27-2004 at 10:40 PM.