Get paid to post at my forum/Have link in your sig on a forum

Hi

I run www.thebeatlesforum.com

I am paying $5 to people who post at my forum and make 250 quality posts, 250 posts soon whizz by even on a less then busy forum like this one as i am just starting out....Payment by Paypal....Limited to first ten people, if you sign up just reply with your username.

Also, if you post on a busy forum (Preferbly music orientated) i am paying $1.50 to have the link in your sig for two weeks, payment by Paypal again and limited to firstten people.

I think you should raise the dollar amount so it doesn't look like you're out to exploit anyone; money is always a great incentive. Good luck with that.
    Get it at work!
    LT in the Midday, 10a-3p
    Click here

I know it isn't much, but if ten people do it then it's $50 for me, and for a student that is a lot, i have already paid for some advertising so am down to my bare bones for funds for the site.

Any suggestions on dollar/post amount i should do? The higher dollar the more posts i would need tho, i am open to suggestions.

I can help...say if I get 500 posts, do I get $10?

Well, it doesn't work like that, the dollars stopped at 250 posts.

But, i can change it to 10 dollars for 500 posts.

Anything after 500 posts doesn't count, but when you reach 500 posts you can get 10 dollars.

PM me