OSCommerce + cPanel Warning

I'm not 100% sure on this, so if someone could double check, that'd be great. I had a client install the OSCommerce software via cPanel today and it went great. He modified it up for about 6 hours today and then tonight decides he wanted 2 more stores.

The 3 stores all ended up using the same database... according to him he didn't make any changes, etc so I'm assuming this is a cpanel bug. I'll check it more in a bit, but I need to get a couple hours sleep so my brain can function normally.

Anyways, let me know.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    What 2 other stores did he install?

Sorry to say this but i think what you are asking is a little bit to vague. We sought of need a bit more information.

I don't believe the CPanel default installers support multi-installations. It's not really a bug, but rather the lack of the support or feature for it.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |

Vienna, Austria
    no need to use cpanel installer, you can instal OSC in less then 5 min

but it would be nice if they could add this feature (perhaps you could submit it using the feature request form)