Thread: Advertising

Advertising

what is the most cost effective way to promote your business on the net? i have just opened a small hosting company and need clients.
    ««Maelstrom Creations»»
    ===»»»Expert Quality WebDesign«««===
    Website=» MaelstromCreations
    Email=» [email protected]

Whats your market? Target your market. Go locally since you just started, make nice flyers and pass them on. Do social networking, geo-target your PPC campaigns. Have an affiliate program, get listed in major directories: www.tophosts.com www.thewhir.com www.hostingcatalog.com etc. Get listed in Majority of search engines, have a keyword rich website copy. Service very well to help you generate wom (word of mouth )

Best of luck, if you need my help let me know PM me
    Here to help
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

Try browsing/searching the forums for 5 seconds before you post.

Word of mouth, by far. However this takes time to evolve, and is a forever continuing process. For starting off, I recommend Google Adsense.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

its ok Webbase, thats one of the first questions posted by newbies

We are here to help

Register your self for leads membership on www.hostvoice.com and your local portals
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

Originally posted by Yaser

Register your self for leads membership on www.hostvoice.com and your local portals

HostVoice should be helpful

good luck!

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Just tell everyone that you know, local bands and restaurants, tell literally everyone. Flyers work nice and you can find cheap online advertising that might help. Directories as mentioned above are very good, but search engines may not help for web host. If you go to google and type in web hosting you will most likely not be at the top although it doesn't hurt to put yourself in.

Scenes,

I think you mean Google Adwords...