Buckinghamshire, England

Where should I report this?

Hi all,

Not quite sure where to post this so please move it if you think it is necessary.

Anyway, on some (not all) of my email addresses I am recieving emails with subjects like "Re: Hi" and "Re: Your Approval" and "Re: Your Request" making them look like responses to messages I sent. All of these contain things likie "Please confirm!" and then a document which I haven't touched, just deleted, which I'm guessing is a virus. I'm guessing it's a virus that only affects PCs and I use a mac, but all the same, where should I report this?

New York

Hm.. I used get the same thing. My McAfee recognized the attachments as W32/Netsky.d.eml!exe

Make sure you run full scan on your PC.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking (90-day Money Back Guarantee)

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Tasmania, Australia
    You could try getting the IP and notifying their ISP (who may let them know they possibly have a virus on their machine), but the best thing is to just keep deleting

I have been getting these for months now just delete and you should be fine.

Atlanta, GA
    Yup. THese are the new spam/virus. I get countless a day. No point of reporting, people aren't sending them on purpose, its the virus. And its far too farspread for reporting to do any good.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.