Thread: Pro Layout

Pro Layout

The following layout is for sale, please name a price which you are willing to pay (over 15.00$). The layout is coded with no tables and is XHTML vaild. You will need to supply your own content area which is easy to add. Template comes with psd, coded version (no tables for most except drop downs which are still xhtml valid, all css, XHTML). The buttons have mouse over effect on them so that they drop down.

PREVIEW URL: http://66.79.184.4/~mnowak1/pre.gif

Thanks all, Michael

nice, add the main content no1 wants to buy a header - then you can get a nice price for it

Nice, reminds me of somewhere else inspiration

Good luck with your sale.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Michael, doesn't your template closely resemble http://www.pmod.co.uk ?
    I really hope it's not a rip with some modifications...
    If it isn't, mea culpa, but I still have some doubts.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Originally posted by Lorand M
    Michael, doesn't your template closely resemble http://www.pmod.co.uk ?
    I really hope it's not a rip with some modifications...
    If it isn't, mea culpa, but I still have some doubts.
    It just has similar buttons on the top, that's all.
    Cory Pippen
    San Diego Direct Web, LLC
    1-866-611-3604

Lorand M (with no offense to pmod) - have you nothing better to do, then to come into somebody's sales thread and suggest they ripped off a design, because of a couple little brown lines and simple brown text at the top? Are you even aware of how ridiculous this is?

As a side note (again, no offense to pmod) the pmod.co.uk site is a complete mess when viewed in different browsers, or with different text size settings. So maybe you two should get together and try to sort out that site, instead of suggesting other people are ripping the design because they have a similar color/layout of text buttons. You are being silly.

thanks, the template is still available. How could it be a rip if the headers are totally different widths, totally different buttons styles, totally different coding style...explain how it could be a rip someone. WOW it has javascript roll down buttons...who gives.

nice clean work Studio
    nice to see Gent-T around

Sorry if I offended the creator of any other with my remarks, but as you might as noticed, as someone creates a image/look for it's site, in about 5 days a template appears with the same theme..

And of course, it might be inspiration, I have nothing against that if it's within decent limits.
    And of course, $15 is rather low for a template like that
    Please accept my appologies if you feel offended by my remarks.

As for Gen-T, I mearly asked a question in my first thread, and appologised if I was wrong. No need to come thundering down because of a question.
    You should've been a bit more diplomatic on this matter.
    Last edited by lorandm; 05-28-2004 at 04:51 AM.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Lorand M....

1) No, you didn't "mearly ask a question". You implied he ripped the design. Period.

2) I was diplomatic. I was also very straight-forward though, as there is no excuse for making comments like yours in a person's sales thread when it's obviously not a rip. I'm sorry if you found it to be "thundering down". To avoid bringing on the thunder in the future, I suggest not doing the rain-dance.

Great thing we cleared that up Gen-T
    And of course, I agree, I won't be doing any rain dancing anymore, it seems we've done already enough to Studio98's thread.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

*closed* thanks for the great commments guys...well some...