Question Domain forwarding w/ no ads or banners

Hi all,

Well newbie me registered a domain with a registar that provides free forwarding but places a banner advertisment for all to see. Thought this was the only place to register.....duhhhhh! Paid $35 bucks too. Duhhhhhh.

Is there any registars that 'do not' put a banner or have hidden costs to provide this service? Are they ones that don't provide hosting?

I did a search and only found a discussion about banners and this particular registar.

Thanks,
    twang~~~~~

There are many many that do not, registerFly, godaddy, enom etc
    Domain Maven

Quite a number of hosting companies offer redirection or mirroring of additional domains at no extra cost. Of course, you'll need to have at least 1 paid account.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

why pay for hosting when some domain registraiton providers give this service for free.

or use some service like zoneedit.com they give the first 5 domains for free and redirect it to anywhere.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    why pay for hosting when some domain registraiton providers give this service for free.
    Well ... unless you don't have even 1 single paid hosting account. I thought you were a host yourself, Bashar?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

hehe i meant if they are registering domains there is places where u can have this for free instead of paying
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi