Thread: host4me

host4me

Is anyone out there using Host4me ? Their URL is supposed to be host4me.net . They seem to have disappeared over the last 2 to 3 days. I have been unable to access their website, my websites, and my emails for over 48 hours now and I am getting really worried, impatient and everything. They did send an email a few days ago that they are negotiating a sell out and that they were laying off employees as part of the process of the sale. And I said to myself "not again" because I have just come from WhizHost who abandoned everyone. I had earlier on dumped FeaturePrice who, I read from the Web, are also no longer operating or someting..
    Any idea out there what Host4me is up to. I have signed up with them for a year about 3 weeks ago, through their unlimited everything auction deal.

PP

Re: host4me

Originally posted by pappiah
    I said to myself "not again" because I have just come from WhizHost who abandoned everyone. I had earlier on dumped FeaturePrice who, I read from the Web, are also no longer operating or someting..
    Any idea out there what Host4me is up to. I have signed up with them for a year about 3 weeks ago, through their unlimited everything auction deal.

Hi pappiah,

Im sorry to hear about your experiences - however, is it time you consider paying the premium and getting a reputable provider..

Im a little shocked as you have already been through several bad experiences, yet you chose to sign up on an unlimited everything auction deal...

At some point (and again, Im sorry to say this) - I stop blaming the providers and start blaming the consumer....

May I recommend you raise your budget and find something that will fit your current needs, allow you some room for growth and maintain a "reasonable" budget - I cant even imagine what all these moves, etc have cost you, but I would think paying $ for a quality service will save you time, money and headaches in the long run...

Hopefully everything works out for you , and again, I apologize for my little lecture....
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

pappiah, spend some time reading on these forums. It will be worthwhile as you can learn a lot about selecting the good hosts from the bad ones. Gargoyle was as nice as possible explaining you that sometimes the customer (such as me and you) fails in doing his research properly. The fact that you're here asking for feedback is a wonderful first step though.

Good luck!

yea, these forums are helpful

Bad news pappiah, I too was a Host4Me reseller. I purchased my account early March, and everything was working fine until about 3 weeks ago. Sites have been out since, the server I was on is now in use by someone else.. (I purchased a dedicated IP - now someone else!) and they sent out emails maybe a week ago explaining refund policies. Now that everyone has issued their refund requests, it seems they have run away. :/

My God.. this is really terrible..
    If this ever happened to me, I will be hacked to death by my clients..

I would strongly recomend doing through research before signing up for a host cuzz otherwise experiences like this will happen again..

Sorry about your case. Good luck in the future..

used one time just for test i like it 65%

checkout resellers on www.tophosts.com

as Glanhosts, research is recommended and important
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser